SCAM: Standardized Content Archive Management
SCAM is a content archive management system, developed under the supervision of the KMR group, in cooperation with the Swedish National Agency for Education (Skolverket). It can be used as a web-based portfolio system or as an interoperable content archive.
SCAM is part of the Component-based learning technologies research area at the KMR group.
SCAM is free software (MPL/GPL/LGPL), and is being developed at SourceForge, where you can download the source, and find:
SCAM is completely based on RDF for its meta-data representation, and can use for example Dublin Core and IEEE LOM for meta-data, and IMS content packaging for structural information.
- Fredrik Paulsson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Ambjörn Naeve <email@example.com>;
Research and Development:
- Jan Danils <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Jöran Stark <email@example.com>
- Matthias Palmér <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mikael Nilsson <email@example.com>