- ROLE - Responsive Open Learning Environments
- LUISA - a IST Strategig Research project that will starts in march 2006. The aim is to bring together learning technology standards with Semantic Web based Web Services a la WSMO.
- ProLearn - a IST Network of Excellence project dealing with Professional Learning that the KMR group has been involved in since the beginning of 2004.
- Conzilla - a Concept browser (main developer,coordinator)
- SHAME - a library and application suite for configuration and generation of forms for RDF metadata. (main developer,coordinator)
- SCAM - a metadata management system suitable for many users (contributor to technical design)
- Confolio - electronic portfolios with rich metadata support, builds on SCAM and SHAME (contributor to technical design)
- Edutella - a p2p network for search for metadata (contributor to technical design)