- Low energy consumtion
- Capable of using the 1366x768 resolution of my 40" LCD TV (Samsung)
- Include all regular PVR features such as timeshifting, DVD playback, music etc.
- Allow regular non-cpu-intense PC tasks such as surf the web, email etc.
- Epia SP 13000 (Motherboard)
- Haupauge WinTV 250 pci-card (TV-card, includes a remote)
- Seagate Barracuda 120Gb 7200rpm (Harddisk)
- 1Gb of RAM
- Panasonic Slimline Combined DVD and CD (both read and write) slot-load
- PC case that integrates nicely with my other stereo equipment
- Remote keyboard and mouse (still to be decided upon)
- Ubuntu Linux
- XMLTV - for grabbing TV information of the net
- LIRC - for listing to IR-devices